Every day a number of people die due to any unexpected happening in their life. It can be because of drowning in the deep water or suffocation or most often because of the cardiac arrest. One of the major reasons behind the deaths due to the unforeseen is because of the late first aid provision. The first aid technique that is helpful in all these cases is the CPR. It is also referred as the mouth to mouth breathing where you assist the person in the state of emergency by trying to recover him from the vanishing pulses and the breathing failure. CPR refresher courses are becoming popular day by day because of the increasing need for the procedure. If there are no trained workers around the victim then the chances of the survival of the person in the problem can be really difficult. Those going for the first aid training are given the CPR refresher course in the beginning. The focus on the CPR is increasing due to the five major facts:
1. Nothing is more precious than human life. Those who are at the edge of death try to find refuge in even the smallest thing. In such a deadly scenario what can really help is the early administration of the CPR. In the first five to six minutes after the heart stops working it is possible to retrieve back the heart beats as the brain is still working. If the proper compression of the chest region is done it is possible to bring back the vanishing heart beats letting the dying person breathe some more days. Hence, it is essential n CPR to save the precious lives around us.
2. Life is always in danger. You never know when the worst can hit hard against you. The hospital is not the only place to protect life. The first aid techniques like the CPR can do it outside the hospital too. It can make a difference in the life of all those who are looking for some extra moments added to his life.
3. The strength of the CPR cannot be underestimated. Any of your family members can be in danger any time. If any of the family members know the CPR skills then it is possible to save the life of your loved one. It is not necessary to waste time in calling the ambulance or the emergency services just because you do not know the first aid techniques.
4. The most common cause of the unexpected deaths is the untreated cardiac arrest. People usually believe that it is the cardiac specialist who can help you in the worst conditions. This is a myth as he is an expert in the hospital. There would not be any use reaching the doctor when the things have got out of hand. The CPR trained fellow can help the cardiac patient to reach safely to the clinic.
5. Humanity has no class, color, creed or status. Human life is worth all the treasures. By saving a life you can win the happiness that you cannot buy with several thousand bucks in your pocket.